Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Thought She Said Manny & Petey

Today my beautiful Peanut turns 4 years old. In some ways, the 4 years went by in the blink of an eye. In other ways I can't remember my life without her in it.

Mrs Joe had the kids this week. She told me yesterday that she had taken the day off from work and her and Peanut were going to have a "girl's day" together. She planned on taking her to the library and to the mall shopping.

"Then we are going to get a mani & a pedi", she said.

"Who?" I replied.

"I am taking her to Daisy Doos for a manicure and a pedicure." she added.

We all met for dinner afterwards. Peanut looked beautiful in a new dress they bought earlier. She showed me the results of her first "mani & pedi", too.


can you spot the little piggy?

had to wear the flashy sandals, too!


Happy 4th Birthday, Peanut!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Whit said...

Good dad stuff! Happy Birthday to your Peanut.

Fri May 29, 02:56:00 AM 2009  
Blogger TwoBusy said...

The Big 4!

Congrats to the Peanut, and all her little freshly-painted piggies.

Fri May 29, 11:53:00 AM 2009  
OpenID maplekimchi said...

Happy Birthday Peanut! She is one lovely girly girl. She looks so happy!

Fri May 29, 06:10:00 PM 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great nails little Sweetheart!
My younger (9) loves the mani/pedi but my older (11) HATES anything girly. No mani for me b/c I have to keep very short nails so I can pop contact lenses into the eyes of daughter the first.
Beautiful child you have there!
Ame in TN

Sat May 30, 05:46:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

Okay your daughter is offically a "ham" in front of the camera. Great shots of her and happy birthday to a lucky 4 year old...

Tue Jun 02, 12:20:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Debbie said...

Peanut and I share a birthday! I'm glad she had such a good one.

Tue Jun 02, 05:27:00 PM 2009  
Anonymous Jasmine said...

4! I don't know what I will do! My son is turning two on Saturday and I can't stop crying! Bah!

Tue Jun 02, 11:04:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Woman in a Window said...

That is one full smile! Happy four!

I'd have asked what the heck the mani and pedi were, too.

Wed Jun 03, 09:25:00 PM 2009  
OpenID iamagrownup said...

I did this with my girls for the first time a few weeks ago. IT was tons of fun.

Thu Jun 04, 11:22:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home