Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dry Shaving, Exposed Nipples and Body Modification

Now that’s a post header, huh?

Over the weekend, GBD and I went to dinner with another couple she knows. I picked up the tab for all of us.

Why, you might ask?

Well, earlier in the night, at the other couple’s apartment, I got this…



That is my oh-so-manly chest with a new tattoo. GBD’s friend used to work as a tattoo artist in a local shop. For the price of their dinner, she gave me my first tattoo.

The symbol represents the letter T and the number 4, which have been part of a nickname I have had since college. I designed it myself.

I like it. It is something I have always wanted to do. More of me focusing on me, I say.

Now as long as the guys I work with don’t mind seeing me rub A & D ointment on my chest to help it heal, I’ll be all set.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

That may just be the best post title ever. And please let us know what kind of weirdos come by just because of it. As for the tat...ouch.

Tue Jan 13, 06:30:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Whit said...

Very nice. A little ink between friends is a good thing.

Wed Jan 14, 01:57:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Woman in a Window said...

I'm laughing at myself because I read only "Dry Shaving" and then I started reading your post. Somehow that alone doesn't have the same weight as the whole title.

Own that life! Own that chest!

Wed Jan 14, 07:32:00 AM 2009  
Anonymous mom2divas said...

Oh nice tattoo - love the design. You got me with *exposed nipples*. I'm so glad to hear you are focusing on you.

Wed Jan 14, 09:48:00 AM 2009  
Anonymous TwoBusy said...

I was half-expecting some kind of piercing story, but this'll do just fine. Congrats!

Wed Jan 14, 10:02:00 AM 2009  
Blogger DiaperPin Up Girl said...

I had no idea what to expect from that title.

Congratulations on doing something for only yourself.

Wed Jan 14, 10:39:00 AM 2009  
Anonymous movin' down the road said...

WOW! I have a tatoo that I had removed...still could use one more zap but for the most part it is gone.

Wed Jan 14, 11:58:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Angie in Texas said...

ha! i got my back ink after the separation and the divorce was filed.

good on you for focusing on YOU!

Thu Jan 15, 12:40:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

Let's see a four and a "T". Could mean your forty? Or golf tee and "fore" when your on the course? Just wondering...

Fri Jan 16, 12:45:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home