Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three Squares And A Cot...Not


I want to share with you some of what I ate this past Sunday.

My breakfast included cold, syrup soaked pancakes along with some backwashed orange juice.

My lunch included left over wheat bread crust with the slight taste of peanut butter & fluff, half eaten green pepper slices along with watered-down cranberry juice.

My dinner included wheat bread crust with only slightly melted cheese along with half a bite of a cold hot dog left inside the ketchup soaked remains of a bun. I did leave the burnt, peeled off pieces of hot dog casing behind.

For dessert, I enjoyed broken Oreo cookie pieces left on the table. I washed it all down with the grey colored, lukewarm milk used by the kids to dunk the cookies in.

Oh, and I woke up yesterday morning with The Champ overtaking better than half of my bed as well as my pillow.

When did I become the family dog?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger womaninawindow said...

That's about what I was thinking, only less funny.

Tue Oct 28, 10:25:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Andy Guo said...

less funny.

Tue Oct 28, 10:28:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Stacye Carroll said...

I can relate...

Tue Oct 28, 10:49:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Angie in Texas said...

i know it's wrong, but i laughed when i read your last sentence.

i'd pet you.

Wed Oct 29, 01:11:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous TwoBusy said...

Do you get a belly rub when you're good?

Wed Oct 29, 09:03:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous stepping over the junk said...

Well, I just ate chocolate chips out of the baq from the pancakes we made this morning, for breakfast. With coffee. I do have my limits, as my diet is similar to yours...if it's soggy, I wont eat it. Otherwise, anything goes.

Wed Oct 29, 10:12:00 AM 2008  
Blogger HW said...

Congratulations. You are now a mom.

My husband used to call from his business trips and tell me about the four star restaurant he had just eaten in.

"Oh. Well, I just had two and a half dino nuggets and a spoonful of cold mac-n-cheese. Jealous?"

Wed Oct 29, 01:59:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Mike said...

Man that is just wrong. Either your getting lazy or your letting the kids make your meals. Might want to check in with Martha Stewart once in awhile and see what you could whip up...

Mon Nov 03, 01:24:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home