Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In The Spirit Of Fairness

A few days back, Whit, over at Honea Express shared with us pictures of his son Atticus heading off to his first day of school.

In good fun, I may have questioned if he was looking for ammunition for future bribery by dressing him in red plaid.

Noting he could have dressed his son worse, Whit replied with a photo of himself as a youngster.

Well, in the spirit of fairness, I will share with all of you a similar photo of myself.


At least I'm smiling in mine.

Anybody else want to share their pictures?

7 Comments:

Blogger HW said...

I dressed my son in a red shirt and plaid shorts for his first day of kindergarten - but that was 12 years ago. Today, it's all about UFC clothing.
As far as a picture of myself, I'll have to start looking. I do know my bangs looked like they were cut with a bowl over my head.

Tue Aug 19, 12:58:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Whit said...

Very nice. Let's start a movement!

Tue Aug 19, 01:37:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Mike said...

Damn, now I'm going to have to search around the house for some old pictures. Your causing me to start scanning my old stuff again...

Tue Aug 19, 02:27:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous stepping over the junk said...

once i get my scanner working, I will!

Tue Aug 19, 10:31:00 PM 2008  
Blogger womaninawindow said...

Oh, yes, this looks like fun. And look at you in your unicolour little clothes. Hope your smile is still as bright!

Wed Aug 20, 06:57:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Bennie said...

Thank God our scanner is broken.

Thu Aug 21, 02:59:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Darren said...

I could dig up a few pics of me in plaid shorts...some from last week.

Tue Aug 26, 11:22:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home