Saturday, May 24, 2008

Keep Moving, Nothing To See Here


Just when I thought I might, just might be starting to get my mind free of Mrs. Joe...

When I have Peanut & The Champ for the weekend, the plan is that I stop by Mrs. Joe's apartment after work on Friday and pick them up. I had to work late this past Friday so I e-mailed Mrs. Joe earlier in the day and told her I would be picking them up later than usual.

She replied, "I'm going out with my girlfriend tonight so can you please be here by 5:15?"

"Not a problem" I told her.

I arrived at 5:15 to pick up the kids. They let me in as they were getting ready. As I knelt down helping Peanut with her shoes, Mrs. Joe walked into the room.

She looked fantastic.

Bitch.

Her hair was beautiful with perfect makeup. She had a maroon blouse on that I had never seen before. It made her girls the instant eye grabber. Along with a great looking pair of jeans, she had a new pair of black open toed heels with her toenails painted a matching maroon polish.

Sorry, open toed heels are hot. Call it a fetish.

If it wasn't for the phone call from her friend as we were leaving saying she was running late, I would have assumed she was going out with him.

But does it really matter who she was looking good for?

Other than it was not for me.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Whit said...

She did that on purpose. She probably stayed home with a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

Sat May 24, 09:06:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Em said...

Pretty toes are hard to resist! But don't let it tear you apart...keep looking forward.

Sat May 24, 10:03:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Black Hockey Jesus said...

Ouch. I'm off to do exactly what my wife says.

Sun May 25, 10:04:00 AM 2008  
Blogger angie said...

don't despair. (here's hoping she tripped.)

Sun May 25, 10:55:00 AM 2008  
Blogger samokdaddy said...

Drive on Joe...Drive on...

Sun May 25, 03:27:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Mom 2 Divas said...

Women dress for other women, that's why she looked so good. It doesn't matter, she's still the same confused (and messed up) person inside. Pretty toe nails can't hide that.:p

Sun May 25, 07:11:00 PM 2008  
Blogger womaninawindow said...

Is it ok that I totally hate Mrs. Joe and her damned open toe shoes?

Sun May 25, 07:16:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous TwoBusy said...

Yeah, that just sucks.

Sorry, dude. It's a bumpy road.

Tue May 27, 09:15:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Redneck Mommy said...

Dude...here's a secret. I try harder to look good when I'm going out with the girls than when I go out with my husband or any of my guy friends.

Women are catty and I feel I need all the extra help I can in the maintenance department.

Men don't care as long as I smell purdee and my boobs aren't hanging to my knees.

Chin up.

If we ever meet I'll gussy up just for you.

Wink, wink.

Wed May 28, 11:27:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Godless Sunday said...

I agree with Whit. She did it on purpose. That's straight outta the playbook.

Wed May 28, 11:09:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Susiewearsthepants said...

I am sorry you are having to go through this. When my ex met the woman he would end up replacing me with, he came over to pick up our daughter telling me ALL about her. How successful she was, blah, blah, blah. At least you didn't have to listen to that :) While I can't wish anything terribly vicious on her as she is the mother of your children, I will be pondering a suitable, non-lethal calamity.

Sat May 31, 10:44:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home