Sunday, December 23, 2007

She Must Have Me Confused With Santa


I was making lunch yesterday for Peanut & The Champ, which usually means they get peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. I asked them if they wanted their sandwiches cut into squares or triangles.

I looked to my son first.

"Squares, please," said The Champ.

I then turned my loving daughter, "Peanut, squares or triangles?"

She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"I want diamonds."

When did De Beers start advertising on Noggin?

Speaking of beer. I picked up a case of Samuel Adams Winter Lager. There's one for you and you and you. This is much better than a tray of homemade cookies, don't you think?

Everybody take care and have a Merry Christmas.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ben & Bennie said...

Oooooh....you might want to begin saving up for that wedding starting yesterday.

Sun Dec 23, 06:18:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Dan said...

You give your kids fluff?

Man, you spoil those kids.

Sun Dec 23, 06:22:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Darren said...

Diamonds are forever; fluffernutter is for lunch.

Thanks for the beer. A very merry Christmas to you and your family too.

Sun Dec 23, 07:04:00 PM 2007  
Blogger charlotta-love said...

Oh boy. You better start a gun collection now! Merry Christmas!

Tue Dec 25, 10:48:00 AM 2007  
Blogger samokdaddy said...

I'll pass on the beer, but a good cigar is something that I wanted for Christmas...my loving wife thought otherwise...Joe...can you get a fine stogie and help a brother out?

As for diamonds for a daughter...consider yourself now hosed for a lifetime. Congrats bud. I know my two year old little girl is going to be there very soon. Oh well...

Wed Dec 26, 03:01:00 PM 2007  
Blogger creative-type dad said...

"I want diamonds."

Wow! And I thought I had it hard.

Wed Dec 26, 03:15:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Dad Stuff said...

I've never heard of peanutbutter/fluff sandwiches. Now I have something new to try. I'm going to have to try to convince my daughter that diamonds are just sideways squares.

Thu Dec 27, 11:19:00 PM 2007  
Blogger TwoBusy said...

Fluffernutter & holiday beer = two great tastes that taste great together.

Fri Dec 28, 04:28:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home