Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hidden Under A Blanket Of White


Mother Nature surprised us yesterday with a few inches of snow. A little early in these here parts. It started in the morning as we were getting ready for school. As Peanut & The Champ were getting all excited about playing in what they assumed would be a blizzard, I complained to Mrs. Joe that I had not even started raking the leaves yet. To which The Champ turned from the window and promptly replied,

“You better start raking.”

If anybody needs me, I’ll be outside raking the snow hoping for a warmup.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous phenom said...

Wait, what? Snow?

Enough to shovel? sheesh!

Wed Nov 21, 12:54:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Contrary said...

So. Jealous.

We have the AC on today, just like we did yesterday and just like we will tomorrow.

Wah.

Wed Nov 21, 01:43:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Em said...

One year I actually shoveled the leaves with the snow on top. Dreadful.

Hope your family has an awesome Thanksgiving!

Thu Nov 22, 08:36:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

we had snow but nothing to shovel. I dont mind shoveling. the kids play, I shovel and get excercise and usually chat with the neighbors which doesnt happen enough.

Thu Nov 22, 06:58:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Dad Stuff said...

We had a little snow too. Just in time for Thanksgiving. Now we don't need anymore until Christmas. Then I will welcome Spring anytime after that.
Happy raking.

Sun Nov 25, 10:21:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home