Thursday, April 05, 2007

At Least She Hasn’t Slapped Anybody’s Head Yet


I have never been a fan of The Three Stooges. I guess I just do not think they are funny. It seems though, that Peanut has been watching them and thinks the comedy is pretty good.

See, Mrs. Joe takes Peanut to a “mommy-and-me” type music class once a week and they always sing that “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes” song. Peanut has taken a liking to it and when we sing it, we point to the body part being mentioned and say the word. Sometimes she points to her body, sometimes to the other person’s.

Now, Peanut doesn’t need any singing or music to point out the body parts. She just walks up to you, jabs her finger in your eye and says “Eyes”.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Redneck Mommy said...

And that my friend, is why I wear spectacles.

Because I like my eyes remaining in their sockets instead of being poked out by the harangue of youngsters I like to surround myself with.

Thu Apr 05, 01:15:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Oh, The Joys said...

Ugh! I can't take the stooges. Why do they have to be so Stooooopid?

Thu Apr 05, 09:16:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Darren a/k/a Clare's Dad said...

Aren't all guys supposed to like the Three Stooges. What's wrong with you?

But, honestly, I've never been a fan either.

Fri Apr 06, 10:45:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home