Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sleepless in Pre-K

I was in Chicago for a few days for work. I'm trying to catch up with everything but I had this wonderful exchange this morning with The Champ. His pre-school class takes a nap daily. I asked him if he took a nap yesterday at school.

“Yeah, but I couldn’t lie down in the spot I like. Katie was lying there.”

I replied, “Well, sometimes you have let the woman have what she wants.”

“But she’s not a woman, she’s just a girl.”

Looks like I got some explaining to do.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

Teach him young.

Then his life won't be so hard.

Every one knows Vagina's Rule the World...

Thu Mar 08, 01:32:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this
post which I am reading now.

My blog: pirater Un compte facebook

Sat May 18, 01:10:00 PM 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good article! We will be linking to this
particularly great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.


Stop by my blog; Microsoft Office Gratuit

Fri Jun 07, 04:02:00 AM 2013  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home