Thursday, March 01, 2007

But None Of Us Ate At The Olive Garden

It's a safe bet that it was not something The Champ ate that made him sick this past Saturday night. I know this because he shared whatever he got with the rest of us. Yours truly spent some quality face time with the toilet Tuesday night while Mrs. Joe figured it would be easier just to sit on it for the entire day yesterday. And, of course The Peanut, she ran, and I do mean ran, through enough diapers today to possibly have Huggies make a home delivery. An article in the Boston Herald today mentions what gift we probably received.

Reading that was like reading the foreclosure notice after the bank changed the locks.

On a humorous note, I will quote The Champ on Vanna's wardrobe for this evening's Wheel Of Fortune,

"Dad, Vanna is showing a lot of leg tonight."

I think he's healed. Hopefully the rest of us will be soon.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

This was so the wrong post to be eating my breakfast while reading....

I linked to you today...But I'm slightly queasy and can't remember why...

Fri Mar 02, 11:29:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Em said...

Ah, don't you love it when kids share everything! LOL But yeah, the wardrobe analysis sounds like a healing commentary.

Fri Mar 02, 04:36:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home