Friday, February 09, 2007

No Need For That Groundhog


Whether or not that groundhog in Pennsylvania seen his shadow or not, spring is coming here in AAJ's world. I had to take The Champ to sign up for spring soccer yesterday. Too bad for him though, once we signed up they said they would be calling us in early April. Yeah, I get my kid all hopped up on the fact that soccer is coming and you tell me he's got to wait two months. Thanks!
Well, at least I can hold it over his head for that long. Looks like some good behavior at least for awhile.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Those sign-ups are always so early, the kids almost forget about it by the time it arrives! LOL

Sat Feb 10, 09:37:00 AM 2007  
Blogger T. said...

Our signups aren't until March, so I don't have to worry about that ... yet.

We are hard core soccer fans around here. I got my ass turfed out of a game last year because the ref was an asshat. Yea, I'm THAT mom.

But at least I'm hot. And I bring icecream. For the parents. Not the kids. They can suck on an orange.

Sat Feb 10, 10:44:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home