Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No Paternity Test Required

Mrs. Joe and I try to read to Peanut and The Champ every night before bedtime. Tonight was no different except for one thing. After watching Wheel of Fortune, we brushed their teeth and all settled onto The Champ's bed for a few stories. The Champ has been saying lately that he wants to read the stories. So wanting him to learn, we oblige. Well listening to a 5 year old try to read can take a while and apparently Peanut, being 19 months, doesn't have the patience. So as The Champ was slowly reading aloud, Peanut wet her index finger and stuck it right into his ear! We all burst into laughter. It was clear out of the blue. I can't remember the last time I did that to either of them so it amazed me as to what made her think of doing that.

Now I'm just hoping Peanut's first words aren't going to be "Pull my finger!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger T. said...

That's too cute.

Reminds me of the time I'd ask my kids if they needed a lickin', and then I'd grab them and stick my tongue in their ear.

Gross I know, but effective.

Until my five year old son did it to me. Not so cute.

Wed Jan 10, 12:46:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home