Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Mrs. Joe took this week off from work for no other reason other than she has about "I don't know how many weeks of vacation" accrued from her job. I thought she would get try to get a bunch of stuff done around the house. Hold on, ladies. We have a rule in our house. Joe mows the lawn, takes out the garbage and does most stereotypical male tasks while Mrs. Joe cleans the bathrooms, makes dinner & takes care of the stereotypical female tasks. So far, it has been accomplished without any problems. If any of you have a problem with this, sorry.

Monday I looked at the calendar on the fridge and I seen an itinerary that would put the President to shame. There is more shit on this calendar this week than ever before. And all of it takes Mrs. Joe outside the house.

Monday: Bank, grocery store, pay bills, run errands.

Tuesday: Shopping/lunch at the mall with girlfriend X then help with PTO Christmas whatever.

Today: Trip to outlet stores with girlfriend Y. (I asked about this one. Her reply was "The outlet mall doesn't have the same stores as the (local) mall". )

"Ugh, o.k." (like I know if this is true.)

Tomorrow: Finish helping with PTO Christmas whatever. (This is what I get for sending my kids to a catholic school.)

Friday: I forget, but I know she won't be home.

Oh, well. She will be away from the house more this week than when she's working. I'm sure it's all for the greater good. (Like I'll tell her different anyway. ) But I'll be looking foreword to next week when she's back to work and some shit can get done around this house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home