Saturday, December 30, 2006

AAJ Injury Report


The weather in New England has been pretty mild so far this winter. Mild enough yesterday that The Champ and I went outside and played some football. I have learned playing football with your 5 year old can be fun, even more fun once you realize he's going to make up the rules as you go along.

After spending more time on the ground than I would've liked, I noticed he had some blood coming from his nose. Apparently, running into my kneecaps headfirst more than once will do that. I figured he would get a little scared and we would go inside. But his response was surprising.

"C'mon, let's go inside. Your nose is bleeding."

"No, that's okay. I still want to play football."

And using the sleeve of his jacket, he wiped all the blood across his cheek.

And knowing Mrs. Joe like I do, he might not have been the only one with a bloody nose if we did not immediately go in and treat the blood stain.
Hope all of you have a happy and blood free new year!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger T. said...

Sounds like you are raising a true Champ!

Happy New Year to you and yours! I'm glad I found you (or you found me...whichever, it works) cuz you always make me smile! Thanks for that.

Sat Dec 30, 01:40:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home